Not to be confused with pedestrian grape seed and pine bark extracts (Which are non specific names and have no patents), Masqueliers® OPC is derived from French maritime pine bark as well as vitis venisera (grape seed) which contains different monomers; catechins, and epicatechinsa momimer unique to venis venisera grape seed, where as in pine bark you have catechins and taxifolina monomer unique to opcs extracted from maritime pine bark.
Completely dissolvable in water, Masqueliers® OPC is an isolate of living molecules and is the only extract from grape seed/pine bark validated by the French Ministry of Health. No other extract of grape seed and or pine bark has been so thoroughly studied, tested, and proven in clinical trials.
The health benefits of the essence that which lives in the skin surrounding the grape seed (the very thin membrane or skin surrounding the grape seed itselfOligomeric proantho-cyanidins pronounced Sigh-an-ah-dins) are so numerous and significant, that one who enumerates them runs the risk of sounding hyperbolic. Here is a brief list of what Masqueliers® OPC can do:
Improve skin elasticity by enhancing the ability of collagen to repair itself.
◦ Protects existing collagen stored in connective tissue and promote the production of collagen protein in the vascular wall, increasing the strength and elasticity of blood vessels, protecting the entire circulatory system against rupture, leakage, and degenerative process.
◦ Relieves functional problems of varicose veins
◦ Help prevent capillary bleeding
◦ Lowers LDL cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
◦ Reduces the tendency toward diabetic retinopathy (leaky damaged blood vessels in the retina)
◦ Improves red-blood-cell-membrane flexibility
◦ Inhibits swelling (edema) and inflammation
◦ Free radical scavengingCompletely dissolvable in water, Masqueliers® OPC is an isolate of living molecules and is the only extract from grape seed/pine bark validated by the French Ministry of Health. No other extract of grape seed and or pine bark has been so thoroughly studied, tested, and proven in clinical trials.
MASQUELIER’s® OPCs enhances vascular strength and elasticity, thus improving overall circulatory efficiency. This is achieved by the ability of this phytonutrient to bind collagen and elastin that are key proteins in blood vessel walls, and to promote collagen synthesis and inhibit degradation of collagen and elastin. Through its beneficial effects on vasculature, MASQUELIER’s® OPCs promotes better vein tone and elasticity, enabling better return of blood to the heart via veins, and thus relieves functional problems of venous insufficiency and varicose veins.
Click here to read more about OPC and The Cardiovascular System
Masquelier® OPCs’ Method of ActionA superior antioxidant, Masqueliers® unique combination of flavnoids modulates nitric oxide production allowing o ur blood to flow better, our immune system to work better, and our joints to hurt less. Masqueliers® is also especially good at neutralizing hydroxyl and superoxide radical s, singlet oxygen, and the dangerous chemical peroxynitrate.
Peroxynitrate is hazardous in that it oxidizes with anything: fats, proteins, DNA, which leads to arthritis, diabetes, stroke, septic shock, chronic inflammation, and atherosclerosis. Masqueliers® has no known drug interactions. For maximum absorption it should be taken between meals or on an empty stomach with a large glass of water.
Each bottle contains 180 one-hundred-milligram capsules of pure undiluted** Masqueliers® OPC. representing approximately a three-month supply. ESA Study Charts ESA Study and Charts
*MASQUELIER’S® is a trademark owned by INC
**Some companies capitalize on the Masqueliers® name by blending in a small amount of this extract into their predominantly grape seed formulations. Buy authentic Masqueliers Grape Seed extract