Coral-Calcium

Coral Calcium

 

Why is calcium important?

Calcium is the single most abundant mineral in our bodies. It is needed for strong and healthy bones and teeth. Of the body’s total calcium, about 99% is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is present in body tissues and fluids where it is essential for the heart, cell metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, hormone and enzyme activity, and for blood to clot normally. This 1% is roughly evenly divided between non-diffusible calcium and diffusible calcium. The non-diffusible calcium is mainly bound to albumin and globulins in the blood. This is so important for our survival, that when our dietary calcium is too low, our body will actually take calcium out of our bones and teeth and use it for these and other critical biological functions. Calcium in the blood is tightly controlled by the body, and scientific evidence suggests that calcium is also involved in the regulation of blood pressure and may also play a role in reducing the risk of colon cancer as well as lessening the effects of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).

Order Options:

Single Order Price

$29.95– 600 mg – 240 Capsules per bottle

This is a “one time” purchase.

Buy 3 Get 1 FREE

$119.85

Reduce your per bottle cost by 25%

SaverPlan Continuity Program

$35.95 – 360 Capsuels

Receive a 10% discount with our continuity program and customize your own shipping intervals.