What Are The Benefits of Idebenone?
Idebenone supports aging, enhances energy levels, protects the brain, and much more
Idebenone is a biochemical variant of CoQ10, and as such it is an extremely useful and necessary antioxidant. This special antioxidant performs better in low oxygen environments which makes is the perfect remedy for restoring mitochondrial functioning.
Studies have indicated that Idebenone is an effective support of cardiac and all mitochondrial issues such as Friedreich’s ataxia, Leber’s eye disease, and MS. Of the lesser issues that Idebenone is known to remedy (although, still serious), it is an eradicator of free radicals that enter the body through intake of junk food. To maximize the effectiveness of our 200mg or 50mg Idebenone you should refer to our knowledge base for detailed information on usage and all the benefits it can bring to you.
Here are some people who can benefit from Idebenone (more info found here):
- Those suffering from Multiple Sclerosis
- Anyone with depression can enhance serotonin in the brain.
- Students. Can be synergized w/ Piracetam.
- Those hit with fatigue, such as an athlete with extreme energy needs (cyclists, swimmers, runners)
- Anyone preparing for surgery. May be synergized w/ homeopathic HGH.
- Poor eaters. Combats free radicals from hydrogenated oils, and junk foods.
- Cardiac patients. Can be synergized w/ Masquelier’s OPC.
- People with liver damage, and sufferers of hepatitis