Regenerate Collagen and Elastin
Have your skin looking and feeling younger with Coper Peptide
Hailing from years of wound-healing research at U.C. Santa Barbara on diabetics, copper peptide serum has been proven to possess a powerful ability to turn on your skin’s messenger RNA, thereby rearranging the ensemble of proteins necessary for its own remodeling. The result is angiogenesis; (increased cell and capillary growth) restored moisture, and thicker, firmer skin. Copper peptides also improve the skin’s antioxidant defenses by activating superoxide dismutase (SOD), a protein that detoxifies free radicals.
Note: Human skin regenerates mostly at night, so wait until then to apply Cell Stimulating Serum. And remember, this is a very strong copper-peptide serum, (six times more powerful than Neutrogena’s new copper formulation), therefore a little goes a long way, so start slowly and then gradually increase. Rejuvenate your skins collagen as you increase pheromone production with Copper Peptides
The Science Behind The Molecule:
New studies are compelling regarding the effectiveness of copper. In addition to copper being a well-known antioxidant, the ability to help stimulate collagen formation is a second very important issue when it comes to repairing as well as preventing aging skin changes. A study performed upon 20 volunteers showed that after 30 days, the formation of ProCollagen, a precursor of Collagen, increased 70% (shown by skin biopsy) compared with 50% formation from Vitamin C and 40% due to Tretinoin, respectively. This means that Copper Peptide is a highly effective agent in the skin rejuvenation process.
In the skin, copper helps to:
- Stimulate Collagen Formation, diminishing fine lines and firming the skin.
- Stimulate Elastin Formation, cutting down on sagging and fine lines.
- Stimulate the formation of the extracellular cement between cells, thus improving skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Stimulate the formation of GAGS (glycosaminoglycans). This helps to thicken the dermis resulting in a lessening of sagging and helps firm the skin.
- Increase blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin.
- Act as a potent antioxidant by stimulating the enzymatic function of Superoxide Dismutase.