The Benefits of Ingesting Molecular Hydrogen
Numerous studies on humans, mammals and in test tubes have demonstrated that MH wields its benefits in seven fundamental ways. They are:
- Rapidly transforming toxic oxygen radicals into water and flushing them out of the system.
- Cell hydration; MH deconstructs the surface tension of water so it can easily penetrate cell walls, bringing in nutrients and flushing out mitochondrial debris.
- Alkalinizing; PH between 8.5 and 9.5. Cancer cannot thrive in non-acidic conditions.
- Balancing glutathione and SOD—two or our body’s most powerful and fragile antioxidants. Moreover, it replenishes every other anti-oxidant in the entire anti-oxidant cascade back into an effective antioxidant by neutralizing them.
- Assists in cell signaling, cell metabolism and gene expression. It’s as if your body is being cross tweeted from head to toe with constant updates of its circumstance.
- Contains magnesium. A necessary co-factor for good health.
- An overdose is impossible.
How to use this ground-breaking tablet
One molecular hydrogen tablet should be released in 16 ounces of distilled water in a glass container which can be covered. Tighten the cap and let it sit for ten minutes. Millions of tiny hydrogen molecules will dissolve as they float to the surface. Caution: do not swallow the tablet without water. It won’t hurt you but you will burp a lot—not the best or most comfortable delivery system. When the molecular hydrogen has fully dissolved into the bottle you then have a choice of either drinking it down for immediate energy and focus, or, can sip it throughout the course of the day, covering the bottle between sips.
Though the manufacture of the tablet is proprietary we can share with you the fundamental components: magnesium, malic acid, fumaric acid, and mannitol, which all work synergistically in the reaction and within the body.
- Magnesium – is an essential mineral. Acts as a cofactor for over three hundred bodily enzymes.
- Mannitol – Activates the catalase enzyme. Catalase guards cell walls from free-radical oxidation damage.
- Malic Acid and Fumaric Acid – Natural molecules we create in our mitochondria. Malic acid helps to improve the function of the mitochondria and has potential sexually stimulating properties. Fumaric acid is a vital component of the citric acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle) that cells use to create energy.